12 April 2012

A dozen one-liners


"I have loved the stars too fondly to be fearful of the night." --Galileo Galilei
-------

Because I've been so used to how things go, the final blow wasn't as tough to accept as I thought it would be.
-------

In pari delicto.
-------

And then I remember why I can't totally dislike you. You were the first to tear down the walls after all.
-------

"Pati pagkain ng lauriat at ginataang bilo-bilo parang pag-ibig. Lahat ng bagay parang pag-ibig." --A certain team mate
-------

My friend and I got mugged some weeks ago and both our bags were taken. I wonder if I bargained, would the thief with his gun have allowed me to take my journal back at least?
--------

♪ SHE LOVES YOU YEAH YEAH YEAH ♫
-------

All my grades are finally in. After everything. Thank You. I could finally say that the sunflowers along the University Avenue are growing bright and sunny for me.
-------

I have finished reading "The Hunger Games" trilogy. Finally learned what the fuss has been all about. I am particularly fond of Cinna and Finnick.
-------

"Let's kill tonight, kill tonight. Show them all you're not the ordinary type." ♪
--Panic! At The Disco
-------

Bakit gano'n yung "Five Centimeters Per Second"? Ang sakit. :)) Parang She Had The World. Harsh. Beautifully harsh.
-------

"She's got a ticket to ri-hi-hide/ She's got a ticket to ride/ But she don't care." ♫
--The Beatles

No comments :