19 March 2012

Time goes so fast, Heaven is lost*

My friends and I suddenly began talking about the songs of L'Arc~en~Ciel in the anime Fullmetal Alchemist. Everything about this franchise easily hypes us, and I don't really have to wonder why. Anyway, because of this sudden nostalgic mood for things Laruku, I remembered my dream about them a few days ago. Maybe it was the effect of my/our tremendous regret of not being able to go to the Thailand stop of their 20th Anniversary World Tour, which took place five days before this dream. It was really a once-in-a-lifetime chance and I think I didn't persevere enough. The odds were really unfavorable, but I think if we really wanted to, we could've made a way--robbed a bank or something. Kidding.

Anyway, I could only remember parts of the dream. I think I was a reporter covering the press conference of the band, which was being conducted in something like an open parking lot. Haha. I think I got the chance to hang-out with Tetsu (who was kind of aloof there), Yuki (who was the most childlike in the dream), and Ken (who was very mischievous) because there was a video to be shot and I was included in it. Hahaha.

When the crowd had gone and only a few were left, I saw myself sitting on the floor (of the parking lot, yes) with Hyde. I said to him, "Pwede bang makahingi ng souvenir?" (Yeah, we conversed in English and Filipino. Dreams are so convenient like that.) And then he searched his pockets, then his wallet. Finally, he took out a small paper which looked like a receipt and wrote something on it. He wrote something like, "Love yourself. Believe. Take chances. Be afraid of nothing." and then signed it. I took it from him and then we chatted more for quite sometime. Damn, I wish I could remember everything that happened! But I do remember feeling a lightness in my heart, like it's the most natural thing in the world to happen--discussing life with your favorite rockstar. Haha.

I wish there's a way to relieve that dream. More importantly and more realistically, I wish I could see them perform live already. For years, it has always been among the top things I want to do/achieve in my lifetime.

*Wait for me, Hyde, Tetsu, Ken, and Yuki, okay? XD

No comments :