22 December 2014

Sabi nila, sabi ko

Sabi ng The Hush Sound, "You are broken and callow/ Cautious and safe/ You are boundless and beauty/ With fright in your face/ Until someone loves you/ I'll keep you safe/ But like them, I will give you away."

Sabi ng Stars, "Eighteen alone, in love with the answer phone/ And too afraid, you're too afraid to fall for anything/ And too afraid, much too afraid to sing."

Sabi ng Bastille, "You have always worn your flaws upon your sleeve/ And I have always buried them deep beneath the ground" ... "All of your flaws and all of my flaws/ Are laid out one by one/ Look at the wonderful mess that we made/ We pick ourselves undone."

Sabi ng Stars, "What can't be decided/ In the morning it will bring itself to you/ I can see what's coming, but I'm not saying it."

Sabi ng Panic! At The Disco, "When the moon found the sun/ He looked like he was barely hanging on/ But her eyes saved his life/ In the middle of summer."

Sabi ng The Hush Sound, "All we need is a little bit of momentum/ Break down these walls that we've built around ourselves/ All we need is a little bit of inertia/ Break down and tell/ Break down and tell."

Sabi ng Bastille, "Oh I feel overjoyed/ When you listen to my words/ I see them sinking in/ Oh I see them crawling underneath your skin."

Sabi ng Panic! At The Disco, "I taste you on my lips and I can't get rid of you/ So I say damn your kiss and the awful things you do/ Yeah, you're worse than nicotine, nicotine."

Sabi ng Stars, "And the only way to last/ And the only way to live it/ Is to hold on when you get love,/ And let go when you give it... give it."

Sabi ng The Hush Sound, "You're the finest thing that I've done/ The hurricane I'll never outrun/ I could wait around for the dust to still/ But I don't believe that it ever will."

Pero sabi ng Stars, "I am trying to say/ What I want to say/ Without having to say/ 'I love you'."
(But it's impossible to say)
'I love you'
(Without having to say)
'I love you'

Kaya ang sabi ko, sa wakas, "Mahal kita." :)