08 May 2013

The thing about firsts


The thing about first obsession love is that nothing could ever take its place of being the very thing that introduced you to that realm where it belongs. Despite the countless other fascinations that succeeded it, when it decides to sucker punch you again right in the kokoro, these others will have to give way just so you can get back together with that un amour de jeunesse.

Basically this post is just me haplessly squealing because I had just learned that Linkin Park is definitely coming back to Manila nine years after I hadn't been able to watch them when they came here for their Meteora Tour. (I can't believe I missed it either. I was 13 and lost. Meteora, self, really? )

ANYHOO

OHMYGOD. I really just... I'm so overwhelmed. Haha. I almost burst into tears when this status appeared on my newsfeed, wow. Thank you, heavens, for this. 

AUGUST 13 IT IS, THEN. See you, motherfuckers.

No comments :