07 April 2013

[Untitled [05]

There's a kind of buzz in my ears and tingling in my toes whenever I get sent to events which are also covered by other media practitioners. These reporters and writers and photographers and cameramen are so diverse at first glance, but are there for a common purpose. I look at their cunning and snappy manner. I observe their confidence (or lack of fucks to give haha) while talking to the bigshots. I marvel at their persistence in squeezing out the juicier detail. I look at the throng of cameras they carry and the endless flash of light. I look at the big microphones and the IDs slung at their necks with the various emblems of their respective organizations, but all bearing the same huge block of letters in red, proclaiming they are part of the fourth estate.


No comments :