09 May 2012

Six hours of Hadley Fraser



Again
by Scott Alan
If I could turn the hands of time
And have a chance to right my wrongs
Love you twice as much
Held you twice as strong
I should have never let you go
And I shouldn’t have walked away believe
Now that we are here
There’s one thing that I need to say
I love you still
I’ve never stopped
I don’t think that I will


   
Take me away
by Scott Alan

Take me far away from here
Let me reside in the silence
Let the world just disappear
Let me leave it behind
Let me have one day alone
I want the thrill and sensation
Of living life in the unknown
I just want to stop and breathe
I don’t care what’s coming next
I just want to frame this day
Life’s too short to have regrets
If I sail away
Will I reach the sea?
If I soar the sky
Will I feel the breeze?


   
On Constellation Street
by Scott Alan
Leave me here on Constellation Street
The stars come out and sing with each heartbeat
Time can not stop me feeling complete
We stay down here on Constellation Street
Snow falls down and robs us again
Of precious moments like them
Time returns and melts the ice
And points us to the plan

-------
 From Lion King medleys to select tracks from West End musicals to his original compositions, this voice had kept me company from the beginning of my shifts until the end, and for days on end already.

Ah, Mr. Fraser. You are causing great shifts in my preferences, sir.