20 October 2011

Hopefully, this is my last sembreak

While the first half of October meant virtually zero sleep because of all the tasks I needed to accomplish, the latter half of this month was spent doing what I do best: Bumming around and sleeping. I think I have earned this reward well and fair, though. Haha.

I began re-watching Hanazakari no Kimitachi e (2007) again. It's where I fell in love with the perfection that is Ikuta Toma. Haha. Watching the dorks of Osaka Gakuen made me wish (again) for a high school life as crazy as theirs was. It's not that ours was in any way inferior. I just wonder what fun it would have been if we were as reckless and bonded and were all living under one roof as those ikemen in HanaKimi. Of course, it was just a work of fiction and I would never trade those four years I had spent with the people I dearly love until today. It was a huge part of who I am now, and when I think of "friends," it's still them that instantly spring to mind.

Speaking of friends, I've been occupied with helping one of my friends accomplish her photo portfolio for the modelling workshop she's attending. I immediately said yes when she asked for help, firstly because I do want to help her and I want her to feel accomplished because she's been feeling extremely directionless and sad lately. Besides, I'd like to try testing my potential in photography. Haha. I don't really know anything about fashion but I think the "shoots" we've been doing allowed me to explore the nuances of digital photography. So that when I finally have my own camera for the coming semester, I'd have an inkling of what to do. Yay. 

And then, one of my best friends has been hired at my workplace! It's weird to have her around in such a different setting. But I'm excited and happy nonetheless! She'll finally get to know some of the people I've grown fond of. Isa na lang ang kulang, kumpleto na kame. HAHAHA.

No comments :