02 October 2011

Almost there

Thesis proposal-writing has gotten me restless, and worried to the core. Will it be good enough? What if my variables aren't concrete enough? Is it actually feasible? Will I pass and actually move on to doing it for next sem?

Exams on Macroecon, where I barely manage to scrape passing grades, have rendered me in a state of panic all the time. If not for our kind and competent teaching fellow, I would have given up all hope.

Papers, reports, articles, exams, and group works pile up so suddenly I stagger at the quantity. I would have to finish piles of readings, interview a few sources, do some legwork, create presentations, set up another blog (and therefore conjure its would-be contents). To make it worse, some of the people I have to work with don't seem to care about the task at hand at all.

I haven't even been showing myself to my orgmates, and I am ashamed of my lack of participation in the activities, not to mention that it seemed like I was sick for the whole of September--sore eyes, colds, then cough.

Then there's work. And other extra-curricular worries.

But (temporary) freedom is barely two weeks away. I've managed to hold on for the past four months, this second to the final crunch will be a cinch. Or so I hope.

No comments :