12 October 2012

Bye, Phantom in Manila and Bona!


Unless a miracle happens, looks like I wouldn't be able to re-watch The Phantom of the Opera at the CCP again. It makes me unbelievably sad because I have not been able to make the most out of the show we saw. True, we got really really great seats, but we were clueless about the stage door procedures so we were never able to meet the amazing cast after the show. And Jonathan Roxmouth (the Phantom) seems like a really great person, so gracious with fans both in person and online. I wish I was able to take a picture with/of him, as well as the rest of the cast.

Furthermore, my friends and I weren't able to watch PETA's Bona, too. We are unfortunately too preoccupied and penniless currently.  I truly wished to see the play featuring Eugene Domingo in the remake of one of Nora Aunor's acclaimed films. I could only hope it will be re-staged.

So much to see, but so little time and money. Oh, woe to us! XD

No comments :